Juan Santamaria ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Av. 1, Province of Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Juan Santamaría Park is popularly known for housing the set of sculpture which honours the national hero, Juan Santamaría who was born in the city. The bronze statue stands tall over a pedestal and is flanked by cannons. Other than the statue, the park also has a playground and organises many events all throughout the year. Juan Santamaría Park is very well-maintained and upon visiting, you would be able to admire the statue and get to know a bit more about the national hero.
How to Reach Juan Santamaria Park
- Buses to stop - Station Wagon
- Buses to stop - Terminal San Rafael
- Juan Santamaria Park Address: Av. 1, Province of Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Juan Santamaria Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!