Great Sand Dunes Lodge
About Great Sand Dunes Lodge, Alamosa
Overview of Great Sand Dunes Lodge
You are looking at travel information of Great Sand Dunes Lodge in Alamosa. Great Sand Dunes Lodge is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Alamosa.
More about Alamosa
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Alamosa trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Alamosa, hotels in Alamosa like Grizzly Inn Motel, Hampton Inn Alamosa and Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Alamosa offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Getting around Great Sand Dunes Lodge, Alamosa
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 44 minutes, covering a distance of 49.95 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 160.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 49.95 Kilometre costing USD 4 and the duration of the trip will be 44 minutes.
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 0.67 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 2 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 0.67 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 8 minutes.
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 51 Kilometre costing USD 170 and the duration of the trip will be 45 minutes.Car
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 4, taking around 45 minutes. The distance between the two points is 51 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Great Sand Dunes Lodge, Alamosa
Great location, close to the dunes. It's an older establishment, showing some signs of wear and tear. But it was clean and a great deal. Plenty of bang for your buck. Out back of the rooms they have hummingbird feeders drawing up to 6 - 8 at a time. They dive-bomb your head when you get too close. It was awesome! The front desk clerk, covering for the owners, was pleasant and informative. We asked for a recommendation for dinner and the place she picked was great.
Wonderful staff. And amazing food. Some of the best breakfast I have ever had!!! Definitely would come back.
Great view and friendly staff. Location was perfect.
Small hotel, friendly family owned. Nothing super fancy, but the view from the patios behind the rooms was breath taking. The dunes, the sky, and hummingbirds everywhere. The pool was cozy too. Can't speak to the restaurant in the camp ground area, we didn't eat there. The shop had a decent assortment of arts, souvenirs, and travellers needs.
Awesome staff tent camping could use improvement
- Other Attractions
- Museum Of Modern Art
- Alcatraz Island
- Muir Woods National Monument
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Pier 39
- Golden Gate Park
- Twin Peaks
- Lombard Street
- Marin Headlands
- Fishermans Wharf
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Museum Of Modern Art
- Cheap Hotels Near Alcatraz Island
- Hotels Near Muir Woods National Monument
- Luxury Hotels Near Golden Gate Bridge
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pier 39
- Hotels Near Golden Gate Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Twin Peaks
- Luxury Hotels Near Lombard Street
- Cheap Hotels Near Marin Headlands
- Cheap Hotels Near Fishermans Wharf
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Albuquerque, Alamosa, Roswell
- Trip to Albuquerque, Denver, The Outlet Shoppes At El Paso, Canutillo, TX., Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Alamosa, Durango, Montrose
- 4 Day Trip to Grand Canyon National Park from Denver
- 8 Day Trip to Moab, Denver, Colorado Springs, Alamosa, Durango from Sedalia
- 53 Day Trip to United States from Rochester
- 3 Day Trip to Colorado Springs, Alamosa from Golden
- Trip to Shibetsu-gun, Freeport, Alamosa
- 3 Days Trip to alamosa
- 6 Day Trip to Durango from Denver
- 9 Day Trip to Colorado from St Louis