San Luis Valley Brewing Company
About San Luis Valley Brewing Company, Alamosa
Overview of San Luis Valley Brewing Company
Check out detailed information of San Luis Valley Brewing Company which resides in the Alamosa. San Luis Valley Brewing Company is not the prime point of interest of Alamosa. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
More about Alamosa
Try the best Alamosa trip planner to visit this San Luis Valley Brewing Company as well as many others.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Alamosa like Grizzly Inn Motel, Valley Motel, Super 8 Alamosa and Riverside Inn Of Alamosa.
Getting around San Luis Valley Brewing Company, Alamosa
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 0 minutes, covering a distance of 0.31 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 0.31 Kilometre and it will take around 4 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 50, taking around 15 minutes. The distance between the two points is 15.33 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 15.33 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 15 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 4.47 Kilometre, costing around USD 17. The duration of the trip is 5 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 4.51 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 54 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate San Luis Valley Brewing Company, Alamosa
My wife and I really enjoyed our dinner here. While the beer was just OK, the food was great. I highly recommend the ribs. They are meaty and tender. The side salad is excellent. My wife is more of a dessert fan, and she was very happy with the brownie sundae.
The kitchen was backed up and we waited a while for our food. I ordered the Cajun Pasta and the andouille was overcooked. It was burnt and hard as a rock. I only ate half of the pasta and didn't even bother taking the other half with me. The only good thing I can say about this place is that our waitress wasn't rude. She was apologetic about the long wait time.
This place is forever plagued by bad service. I've been coming here periodically for the last 2 years and have not once thought that the wait time or service was up to par. This is a common thing for restaurants in the SLV, but something has gotta give at some point.
We went for an early dinner. Christian was a great server. We had awesome food and beer. Later we went back for a late night drink and Evan was a great bartender. I recommend this place
I can't comment on the quality of the food as it was impossible for us to try it. We called ahead to make certain we could get a table and they assured us that they could even though it was a holiday but that the kitchen was running slow. We decided this wouldn't be a problem as we were looking forward to trying their beers. When we arrived the harried hostess told us that no, there were no tables and there would be a 45 minute wait for us. There was no inside area to wait and enjoy a beer, so we sat outside in the rain to wait. The hostess soon came and told us we'd have to leave the outside table as they were going to start seating and serving outside. So we stand for 45 minutes? I don't think so. We bounced across the street instead. I wouldn't care at all if they hadn't mislead us when we called.
- Other Attractions
- Naples Pier
- Naples Zoo At Caribbean Gardens
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- Naples Botanical Garden
- Fifth Avenue South
- Lowdermilk Beach
- Delnor-wiggins Pass State Park
- Waterside Shops
- Clam Pass Recreation Area
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Naples Pier
- Budget Hotels Near Naples Zoo At Caribbean Gardens
- Hotels Near Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Naples Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near Fifth Avenue South
- Cheap Hotels Near Lowdermilk Beach
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Delnor-wiggins Pass State Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Waterside Shops
- Luxury Hotels Near Artis-naples
- 5 Star Hotels Near Clam Pass Recreation Area
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Albuquerque, Alamosa, Roswell
- Trip to Albuquerque, Denver, The Outlet Shoppes At El Paso, Canutillo, TX., Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Alamosa, Durango, Montrose
- 4 Day Trip to Grand Canyon National Park from Denver
- 8 Day Trip to Moab, Denver, Colorado Springs, Alamosa, Durango from Sedalia
- 53 Day Trip to United States from Rochester
- 3 Day Trip to Colorado Springs, Alamosa from Golden
- Trip to Shibetsu-gun, Freeport, Alamosa
- 3 Days Trip to alamosa
- 6 Day Trip to Durango from Denver
- 9 Day Trip to Colorado from St Louis