Clock TowerCurrently Open
- Address: Rua Bernardino de Sousa, Albufeira, Portugal
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Observatory, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
The Clock Tower of the old city of Albufeira, also known as Torre do Relogio, is one of the major landmarks in the city. Originally a part of one of the castle towers, the view from the top of the beach and the North Atlantic Ocean beyond is breathtaking.
The tower stands on top of a Rua Joaquim Pedro Samora along with some remains of an ancient castle wall, and despite its age, continues to chime every hour. The architecture is very interesting, with the ironwork at the top reminiscent of that which is found in Provence, Southern France.
Clock Tower Travel Tips
- The panoramic views from the top are breath-taking, so don’t forget to get your camera.
Entrance Ticket Details For Clock Tower
- You can use your bus ticket here instead of paying extra.
- Casa Da Fonte
- Via Lactea
- Restaurante Pizzaria O Terraco
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Albufeira before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albufeira and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Albufeira include Clock Tower in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.16% of people start their Clock Tower visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Clock Tower
53.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Clock Tower