Olhos De Agua Beach, Albufeira
About Olhos De Agua Beach, Albufeira
Olhos De Agua Beach, Albufeira - Address
Address: Olhos de Agua, Albufeira, Portugal
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 13.8K times in trip plans
Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Olhos de Agua beach is just made for those who love running, especially in the wee hours when it is generally empty. Fishing boats mark one end of this exquisite beach, as pristine in the day as it is beautiful by night. The waters are inviting and clear, shallow enough for some idle frolicking a fair distance from the shore.
Another reason this is a great beach for families as there are a lot of rock pools. A short walk away around the cliffs leads you to one of the most stunning beaches in the Algarve, Praia De Falesia - perfect for an early morning stroll!
Olhos De Agua Beach Information
- Sunbeds are very reasonable to hire at 15 euros for 2 beds and a canopy all day.
- There is also a dedicated area for parasols!
- There are lots of shops, cafes and bars along the beach to browsethrough.
Restaurants Near Olhos De Agua Beach
- Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua
- Quinta do Mel
- Villas d’Agua
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Albufeira before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albufeira and book an accommodation of your choice.
Olhos De Agua Beach, Albufeira Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Praia Do Castelo
- Peneco Beach
- Pine Cliffs Resort
- Algarve Gardens
- Praia Dos Salgados
- Mercado Municipal Dos Caliços
- Epic Sana Algarve Hotel
- Santa Eulália Hotel & Spa
- Albufeira Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Albufeira
- What to See in 48 Hours in Albufeira
- What to See in 72 Hours in Albufeira
- How to Spend 5 Days in Albufeira
- How to Spend 6 Days in Albufeira
- How to Spend 7 Days in Albufeira