Olhos De Agua BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Olhos de Agua, Albufeira, Portugal
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature
The Olhos de Agua beach is just made for those who love running, especially in the wee hours when it is generally empty. Fishing boats mark one end of this exquisite beach, as pristine in the day as it is beautiful by night. The waters are inviting and clear, shallow enough for some idle frolicking a fair distance from the shore.
Another reason this is a great beach for families as there are a lot of rock pools. A short walk away around the cliffs leads you to one of the most stunning beaches in the Algarve, Praia De Falesia - perfect for an early morning stroll!
Olhos De Agua Beach Travel Tips
- Sunbeds are very reasonable to hire at 15 euros for 2 beds and a canopy all day.
- There is also a dedicated area for parasols!
- There are lots of shops, cafes and bars along the beach to browsethrough.
- Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua
- Quinta do Mel
- Villas d’Agua
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Albufeira before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albufeira and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Albufeira include Olhos De Agua Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.35% of people start their Olhos De Agua Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Olhos De Agua Beach
94.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Olhos De Agua Beach