Located in Santa Eulalia, near Santa Eulalia Beach, the Parque Aventura is an adventure park dedicated to outdoor recreational activities. These include rope courses and a paintball field with an area of 2500 square metres, including several natural and artificial objects in it. This rooftop acrobat park is a perfect place to have fun in communion with nature while imbibing a set of life skills including responsibility and confidence for kids and adults alike.
The Parque Aventura opened its doors in 2010 and today offers a number of challenging courses, accessible to anyone above four years of age and exceeding one metre in height. The adventure park consists of crossing trails from tree to tree by zip-lining, crossing rope bridges and using ascenders, through games and challenges of different levels of difficulty and skill. The laughter is sure to be riotous here.
The safety in terms of the material used and supervision is commendable as every trail and activity is supervised by a team of young qualified monitors, at all times.
Parque Aventura Travel Tips
- There are no cafes here so carry some food.
- Reservations are recommended, especially for large groups.
- Bear in mind that there is no ATM machine available in the entertainment complex.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque Aventura
- Initiation Level (yellow track): The minimum height of participants needs to be 1 metre and the minimum age is 4 years. Price: EUR 10
- Middle Level (yellow and violet tracks): The minimum height of participants has to be 1.25 metres. Price: EUR 13
- Advanced Level (Yellow, Violet, Blue and Red tracks): The minimum height of participants should be 1.40 metres. Price: EUR 16
- Paintball: EUR 18
- Sushi AKA Algarve
- Picanha na Brasa (Rodizio Brasileiro)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Albufeira before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albufeira and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Albufeira include Parque Aventura in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.53% of people start their Parque Aventura visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parque Aventura
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Aventura