Albuquerque Bio Park, Albuquerque
About Albuquerque Bio Park, Albuquerque
Albuquerque Bio Park, Albuquerque - Address, Ticket Price
Address: 903 10th St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, United States
Ticket Price: 12 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 6.3K times in trip plans
Garden, Landmark, Observatory, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Neighborhoods , Nature, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This one-in-all biological park is a treat to nature lovers and we cannot disagree! Environmental museum as it is fondly called; this biological Park has four separate facilities namely:
The Albuquerque Aquarium- an ocean tank containing species from the gulf of New Mexico, estuaries, surf zone, shallow waters and coral reefs.
The Rio Grande botanic garden spread over 36 acres housing a glass conservatory for plants from Mediterranean and desert zones.
The Rio Grande zoo which is a home to more than 250 species of native as well as exotic animals like Elephants, giraffes, camels, lions, tigers, snow leopards, polar bears, hippos, gorillas, chimpanzees, zebras, seals, koalas, hyenas, white rhinos, and African wild dogs. It is also a favorite bird’s nest of various kinds.
The picnic spot best suited for a day-out: the Tingley beach. It has fun activities like boating and is very popular for family outings.
Albuquerque Bio Park Information
- Parking is available for free.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Food is allowed.
- Glass containers, pets, alcohol, toys, sports equipment, beverage lids, straws, radios, CD or MP3 players and grills are not allowed inside the premises.
- You can get around the different attractions of Biological park by a narrow gauge rail.
Albuquerque Bio Park Ticket Prices
- Train rides have separate tickets.
- Combo admissions are available which include- zoo, Aquarium, botanic gardens and train rides.
- Seniors and children have a concession in ticket.
- Online tickets are available.
- Group discounts are available.
Albuquerque Bio Park Opening and Closing Hours
- No train service on Mondays or Dec 24.
- Tingley Beach is open daily from sunrise to sunset.
How To reach Albuquerque Bio Park by Public Transport
- Rented car
- Bike or Rio line train
Restaurants Near Albuquerque Bio Park
- Super Buffet
- Dairy Queen
- Shark reef cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Albuquerque before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albuquerque and book an accommodation of your choice.
Albuquerque Bio Park, Albuquerque Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Coronado Center
- Visitor Center
- Westgate Community Park
- Bataan Memorial Park
- Tiguex Park
- Valle De Oro National Wildlife Refuge
- Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
- Rio Rancho Country Club
- Albuquerque International Sunport Airport
- Albuquerque Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Albuquerque
- What to See in 48 Hours in Albuquerque
- What to See in 72 Hours in Albuquerque
- How to Spend 5 Days in Albuquerque
- How to Spend 6 Days in Albuquerque
- How to Spend 7 Days in Albuquerque