Albuquerque Bio Park Tours
About Albuquerque Bio Park, Albuquerque
This one-in-all biological park is a treat to nature lovers and we cannot disagree! Environmental museum as it is fondly called; this biological Park has four separate facilities namely:
The Albuquerque Aquarium- an ocean tank containing species from the gulf of New Mexico, estuaries, surf zone, shallow waters and coral reefs.
The Rio Grande botanic garden spread over 36 acres housing a glass conservatory for plants from Mediterranean and desert zones.
The Rio Grande zoo which is a home to more than 250 species of native as well as exotic animals like Elephants, giraffes, camels, lions, tigers, snow leopards, polar bears, hippos, gorillas, chimpanzees, zebras, seals, koalas, hyenas, white rhinos, and African wild dogs. It is also a favorite bird’s nest of various kinds.
The picnic spot best suited for a day-out: the Tingley beach. It has fun activities like boating and is very popular for family outings.
Albuquerque Bio Park Information
- Parking is available for free.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Food is allowed.
- Glass containers, pets, alcohol, toys, sports equipment, beverage lids, straws, radios, CD or MP3 players and grills are not allowed inside the premises.
- You can get around the different attractions of Biological park by a narrow gauge rail.
Albuquerque Bio Park Tickets Prices
- Train rides have separate tickets.
- Combo admissions are available which include- zoo, Aquarium, botanic gardens and train rides.
- Seniors and children have a concession in ticket.
- Online tickets are available.
- Group discounts are available.
Albuquerque Bio Park Opening and Closing Hours
- No train service on Mondays or Dec 24.
- Tingley Beach is open daily from sunrise to sunset.
How To Get To Albuquerque Bio Park by Public Transport
- Rented car
- Bike or Rio line train
Restaurants Near Albuquerque Bio Park
- Super Buffet
- Dairy Queen
- Shark reef cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Albuquerque before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albuquerque and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 903 10th St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, United States
Ticket Price: 12 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 6.2K times in trip plans
Garden, Landmark, Observatory, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Neighborhoods , Nature, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Albuquerque Bio Park Tickets And Tours
Float over the Rio Grande Valley during a sunrise hot-air balloon flight from Albuquerque, home of the largest hot-air balloon festival in the world. As the sun comes up over the Sandia Mountains, admire the dramatic reds and oranges that fill the sky, and learn about the features of the New Mexico landscape from your expert pilot. Back on the ground, celebrate a memorable flight with sparkling wine and a light breakfast for a perfect start to your day.
Share your experience - Rate Albuquerque Bio Park, Albuquerque
- Other Attractions
- Ocmulgee National Monument
- Johnston Felton Hay House
- The Allman Brothers Band Museum At The Big House
- Rose Hill Cemetery
- St. Joseph's Catholic Church
- Museum Of Arts And Sciences
- Grand Opera House
- Cannonball House
- Macon City Auditorium
- Tubman Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ocmulgee National Monument
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Johnston Felton Hay House
- Budget Hotels Near The Allman Brothers Band Museum At The Big House
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rose Hill Cemetery
- 5 Star Hotels Near St. Joseph's Catholic Church
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museum Of Arts And Sciences
- Hotels Near Grand Opera House
- Luxury Hotels Near Cannonball House
- Hotels Near Macon City Auditorium
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tubman Museum
- City Tripplans
- Albuquerque Itinerary 4 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 2 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- 4 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque