Albuquerque MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 2000 Mountain Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, United States, 87104
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5052424600
- Fax: +1-5057646546
- Ticket Price: 4 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Cafe, Performance, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Social, Arts
Serving as the city’s cultural centre since 1967, it is one of the leading institutions for art, history and culture in south west region of USA.
Temporary exhibitions, educational classes for children, workshops, guided tours and performance in amphitheatre make it worth visiting.
Attractions include: Sculpture Garden and Old Town, Casa San Ysidro, the Museum Store and the Museum's cafe , Slate at The Museum.
- Online ticket booking is available
- Group tours are conducted
- Guided tours are available
- Souvenir store and dining area is available
- General Museum admission is free every Sunday from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on the first Wednesday of every month, and from 5:00pm – 8:30 p.m. on the 3rd Thursday evening of every month. Fees for special exhibits and events still apply on free times.
- Seniors, teens and students have a concession in entry fee.
- New Mexico residents have concession in entry fee.
- The ticket office closes 01.30 hours before the closing time of the museum.
- Bus no 36
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Albuquerque before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albuquerque and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.04% of people who visit Albuquerque include Albuquerque Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.28% of people start their Albuquerque Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Albuquerque Museum
94.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Albuquerque Museum
One of the best museums to visit. Their rotation of art is crazy they get amazing stuff from some the best galleries in the world and it changes every few months so you can always swing by to see new things. Plus they have an area for new local artist.
Much art. Many paint. Such museum. Seriously, great place. Great collection. Beautiful complex. Some of the exhibits are good for kids, some aren't. Always friendly staff. Highly recommended
Love this museum! So fascinating for a new resident. The satellite view of the city inlaid into the floor is just fascinating, and I love seeing all the cool iconic things about the town. The special exhibit of silver and turquoise jewelry was utterly exquisite.
This is such a lovely museum. The staff was so helpful. We had a great time. Thank you very much.
Small but awesome museum! Free on Sunday morning when we went this morning 😍. Much better than I expected. Great museum store with many reasonably priced items. Well! One can buy $90 silver toothpick and $10 earrings that look $50 😋