Cibola National Forest106 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Socorro County, Albuquerque, NM 87113, United States Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5053462650
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Camp, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Rock Climbing
Named after the Zuni Indian name pronounced as See-bo-lah which relates to their group of pueblos and tribal lands, Cibola National Forest is one of the most beautiful natural retreats near Albuquerque.
Spread over 1.6 million acre; verdant trees, meadows and mountains adorn the national forest. There are many camping grounds, climbing areas and walking trails to explore in the national forest. Ideal for a day-trip from Albuquerque city centre!
Activities: Hunting, hiking, skiing, camping
Cibola National Forest Travel Tips
- Try and reach the national park as early as possible.
- Guided tours are available.
How to Reach Cibola National Forest
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Albuquerque before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albuquerque and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cibola National Forest Address: Socorro County, Albuquerque, NM 87113, United States
- Cibola National Forest Contact Number: +1-5053462650
- Cibola National Forest Timing: 07:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Best time to visit Cibola National Forest(preferred time): 07:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cibola National Forest: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.66% of people who visit Albuquerque include Cibola National Forest in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
95% of people start their Cibola National Forest visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Cibola National Forest
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cibola National Forest
People normally also visit Isleta Casino & Resort while planning their trip to Cibola National Forest.