Events and Festivals in Albuquerque
You will get to see a variety of events and do different activities in this city. The next time you are looking for some fun, you need to visit Albuquerque and you will never forget your experience there. Events and festivals are great Albuquerque family activities.
- National Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show: This is one of the most important events in Albuquerque USA and is held in March at the Sandia Resort and Casino and sees more than 10,000 visitors. Sample and find out about the hottest foods produced.
- Albuquerque Folk Festival: It is held in June and its aim is to highlight acoustic folk dance and music.
Trip plans for Albuquerque
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Albuquerque
Albuquerque Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Albuquerque
Albuquerque Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight3 Reviews
Get ready for an early morning hot air balloon flight along the Rio Grande in Albuquerque! Watch as the balloon inflates and ...Book Now
Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise12 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Float over the Rio Grande Valley during a sunrise hot-air balloon flight from Albuquerque, home of the largest hot-air balloo...Book Now
Save 7%Santa Fe, New Mexico is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Duration: 8 Hrs
Private tour for 1 to 3 people. Santa Fe, New Mexico is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! There ar...
Save 7%Private Tour: Albuquerque Full Day
Duration: 8 Hrs
This is a private tour for 1-3 people. We can do as much as you like and can fit in 8 hours. We can drive through historic Ro...
- Events & Festivals in Bernalillo
- Events & Festivals in Santa Fe
- Events & Festivals in Continental Divide
- Events & Festivals in Carrizozo
- Events & Festivals in Taos Pueblo
- Events & Festivals in Angel Fire