How to Reach Albuquerque, New Mexico
The Easiest Way to Reach Albuquerque
- By Air: Albuquerque International Sunport is the major hub in the state and you can opt for flights to Albuquerque from New Mexico. American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
- By Train: You can reach the Albuquerque Train station by taking the Amtrak or New Mexico Rail Runner Express.
- By Bus: Greyhound and Autobuses Americano provide bus services to Albuquerque. The Albuquerque bus schedule can be obtained at the transportation center of these operating companies
- By Car: You can also reach travel to Albuquerque New Mexico by taking the I-40 or I-25 by car.
- By Bus: The best way mode of transportation in Albuquerque is by using the bus because it is more convenient than any other means of transport. The buses operate throughout the area, and this is what makes it affordable to get from one point to the next. Once you reach your destination, it is easy to get around on foot.
- By Car: If you would like to spend a day in the mountains, renting a car will be the best option, but make sure you get a 4 x 4 just to be on the safe side. You will be able to find agencies in town and at-the airport; they will assist you with all your travelling and accommodation arrangements.
- By Bike: Though the city is hilly, hiring a bike and getting around with a map of Albuquerque is a great idea for adventure lovers.
Are you looking for a Albuquerque travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Albuquerque
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Albuquerque. The most preferred mode of transport in Albuquerque is Car.
Average distance: 22.12 km Average time: 27.79 min
Car 84.62%Driving 22.82 min Waiting 1.14 min Walking 0.68 min Overall average time for 23.46 kms 24.64 min
Walking 7.69%Walking 55 min Driving 7.5 min Overall average time for 7.33 kms 62.5 min
How to Reach Albuquerque from Nearby Cities
|Española to Albuquerque||69.35 km||1 hour 9 mins|
|Santa Fe to Albuquerque||106.41 km||1 hour 37 mins|
- How to reach Santa Fe
- How to reach Grants
- How to reach Peñasco
- How to reach Vanderwagen
- How to reach Aragon
- How to reach Aztec
- How to reach Fort Sumner
- How to reach Pagosa Springs
- How to reach Durango
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco