Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Tours
About Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque
This centre is establishes to display the history and achievements of the Pueblo people right from the pre-Columbian to today.Spread over 10,000 square feet of area, this museum has the collection of artifacts from Pueblo culture and their contemporary art.
The center also has exhibits to promote budding local contemporary artists. There are traditional Indian dances and demonstrations open to public on weekends.
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Information
- The exhibits and the performances may have separate entry fees and timings.
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Tickets Prices
- Students, senior citizens and children have a concession in entry fee.
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on major public holidays.
How To Get To Indian Pueblo Cultural Center by Public Transport
- Rented car or shuttle
Restaurants Near Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Pueblo harvest cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Albuquerque before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albuquerque and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, United States
Ticket Price: 6 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 6.3K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, Observatory, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Tickets And Tours
Float over the Rio Grande Valley during a sunrise hot-air balloon flight from Albuquerque, home of the largest hot-air balloon festival in the world. As the sun comes up over the Sandia Mountains, admire the dramatic reds and oranges that fill the sky, and learn about the features of the New Mexico landscape from your expert pilot. Back on the ground, celebrate a memorable flight with sparkling wine and a light breakfast for a perfect start to your day.
Share your experience - Rate Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque
Amazing. The Indian dances are great. The museum is very artistic. The cafe attached has the yummiest cactus and cauliflower tacos! And ice cold beer on a hot august day. Life is good!
A cultural Gem: the restaurant is a place to check out and never fails to please. We have enjoy the Friday night concert with friends munching on pizza and street tacos. Check the schedule for Thursday night movies . Hubby has been attending Sunday morning classes on agriculture. For those wanting to learn more about the Pueblo Culture this is the place to start.
Very nice place. The artworks are amazing and the museum artifacts are definitely worth the visit. The live show was also very entertaining and fun to watch.
Food was delightful but prices above average for what was served. Also super slow service and no refill on my drink until check came. $12 for 4 street tacos that would be $4 from actual taco truck. Tip added automatically for table of 7.
Was blown away at the quality of food. I had the steak Indian fry bread taco. My wife had a bison burger. Great local brews on hand. Would recommend to all.
- Other Attractions
- West Edmonton Mall
- Fort Edmonton Park
- Whyte Avenue
- World Waterpark
- Telus World Of Science - Edmonton
- Francis Winspear Centre From Music
- Mayfield Dinner Theatre
- Alberta Legislature Building
- Royal Alberta Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near West Edmonton Mall
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Fort Edmonton Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Whyte Avenue
- Luxury Hotels Near World Waterpark
- Luxury Hotels Near Telus World Of Science - Edmonton
- Cheap Hotels Near Francis Winspear Centre From Music
- 5 Star Hotels Near Mayfield Dinner Theatre
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Alberta Legislature Building
- Luxury Hotels Near Galaxyland
- Hotels Near Royal Alberta Museum
- City Tripplans
- Albuquerque Itinerary 4 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 2 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- 4 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque