New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science Tours
Museum, History Museum, Observatory, Edu...
Added 4.7K times in trip plans
About New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science, Albuquerque
A museum that takes you to through the journey of the earth and the various chronological events that happened over the course of time. The museum houses permanent exhibits of these events and also a huge theatre that has shows periodically.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Albuquerque before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albuquerque and book an accommodation of your choice.
New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science Information
- Special events take place time to time.
- Souvenir store is available.
New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science Tickets Prices
- The ticket to Dynatheatre is USD 10.
- The ticket to planetarium is USD 7.
- Seniors and children have a concession in ticket.
- Combine ticket discounts are available.
How To Get To New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science by Public Transport
- Rented car or Rio Grande
Restaurants Near New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science
- Slate at the museum
Book New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Albuquerque with the best Albuquerque tours! Check out the list of top New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science tickets and tours today!
Rio Grande Gorge Balloon Ride1 ReviewsDuration: 60 minutes
Riding the soft desert wind in a hot air balloon is the perfect way to celebrate your special occasions with friends, family or when romance is in the air, and there is no better place to enjoy it than around Taos.Our Champagne balloon flights providFrom USD 235 Per Person View Deal
Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride At SunsetDuration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Soar over the Rio Grande Valley in a hot air balloon on a sunset flight from Albuquerque. As the sun goes down over the mesa, marvel at the dramatic oranges and reds that paint the sky, and see the Sandia Mountains loom over the New Mexico landscape.From USD 197.61 Per Person View Deal
Albuquerque Scavenger Hunt Adventure1 ReviewsDuration: 3 hours
Turn Albuquerque into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overloFrom USD 14.9 Per Person View Deal
Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride At Sunrise8 ReviewsDuration: 3 hours
Float over the Rio Grande Valley during a sunrise hot-air balloon flight from Albuquerque, home of the largest hot-air balloon festival in the world. As the sun comes up over the Sandia Mountains, admire the dramatic reds and oranges that fill the skFrom USD 157.89 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate New Mexico Museum Of Natural History And Science, Albuquerque
This museum is the best I have ever been to. It is very interesting, informative and beautiful. Very family oriented and lots of picture opportunities. Will definitely go back when I can and see the whole thing next time. I thought it a great idea to let new Mexicans in free on the 1st sunday of the month. Thank you for a wonderful visit.
We really enjoyed our visit here, they have a little bit of everything and it is pretty kid friendly. The entrance and surrounding the museum has many different plant and cacti species of the surrounding area. The dinosaur statues outside were pretty cool. Inside they have an area dedicated to climatology, geology, astrology, insects, and many other interactive exhibits. Definitely worth checking out in the downtown area.
Awesome place for children! We loved it. They have so much to see and many hands on kids interaction. Set aside 2 hours for full enjoyment.
Pretty good museum that needs an update and some love. There are good exhibits here, but a fair number feel a little worn around the edges. Newer exhibits seem a bit hastily constructed. They could probably use a good, large bequest, because they clearly care and know what they're doing, but seem to be on a bit of a shoestring right now.
Loved it! Amazing displays and interactive elements. The planetarium was my favorite! The whole building was too warm, though. Needs more ventilation or air conditioning. Many people were flushed and fanning themselves. LOL
- Other Attractions
- Royal Tyrrell Museum
- Drumheller Visitor Information Centre
- South Dinosaur Trail
- Cafe Ole
- Rosedale Suspension Bridge
- The Little Church
- Dinosaur Trail Rv Resort And Cabins
- Other Attractions Hotels
- 5 Star Hotels Near Royal Tyrrell Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Drumheller City Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Drumheller, Ab
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Drumheller Visitor Information Centre
- Budget Hotels Near South Dinosaur Trail
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cafe Ole
- Budget Hotels Near Rosedale Suspension Bridge
- Luxury Hotels Near The Little Church
- Luxury Hotels Near Dinosaur Trail Rv Resort And Cabins
- Budget Hotels Near Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
- City Tripplans
- Albuquerque Itinerary 4 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 2 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- 4 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque