St. Pius X High School Tours
About St. Pius X High School, Albuquerque
St. Pius X High School is a private, Roman Catholic high school in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was established in 1956. It is administered in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Santa Fe. The school is located on Albuquerque's west side, on the campus that was formerly the location of the University of Albuquerque. St. Pius X is a co-educational institution that serves over 900 students in grades nine through twelve.Wikipedia
Overview of St. Pius X High School
Check out detailed information of St. Pius X High School which resides in the Albuquerque. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by St. Pius X High School.
An ideal Albuquerque trip includes top things to do in Albuquerque like Sandia Peak Tramway, Old Town Albuquerque, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque Bio Park and Petroglyph National Monument.
St. Pius X High School is generally not available on the guided Albuquerque tours, but there are plenty others that are worth visiting.
More about Albuquerque
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Albuquerque trip planner.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Albuquerque like Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Albuquerque, Guesthouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport - University Area and The Hotel Blue.
Book St. pius x high school Tickets And Tours
Float over the Rio Grande Valley during a sunrise hot-air balloon flight from Albuquerque, home of the largest hot-air balloon festival in the world. As the sun comes up over the Sandia Mountains, admire the dramatic reds and oranges that fill the sky, and learn about the features of the New Mexico landscape from your expert pilot. Back on the ground, celebrate a memorable flight with sparkling wine and a light breakfast for a perfect start to your day.
Share your experience - Rate St. Pius X High School, Albuquerque
Saint Pius had installed, Netop, a spying app on all their computers and emails account. This is an invasion of privacy. Most student know even know it is installed. Teachers can see all my password and my password should not be shared. This is an invasion of privacy and it should be remove.
Awesome! My kids have learned so much and are well prepared for college
I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE FAITH I LOVE GOD
Great feeder school if you're notes dame bound-- they had a speaker come in to present the university
Fun for the whole family.
- Other Attractions
- Coors Field
- Union Station
- Sports Authority Field At Mile High
- Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey
- Larimer Square
- Colorado Convention Center
- Great Divide Brewery
- History Colorado Center
- Rock Bottom Brewery
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Coors Field
- Budget Hotels Near Union Station
- Cheap Hotels Near Sports Authority Field At Mile High
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Larimer Square
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Colorado Convention Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Great Divide Brewery
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near History Colorado Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rock Bottom Brewery
- Cheap Hotels Near Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- City Tripplans
- Albuquerque Itinerary 4 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 2 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- 4 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque