Are you looking for what to do in Albuquerque?
PLACES TO SEE
- Museums in Albuquerque: There are a number of remarkable museums in the city suiting everyone’s interests. New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History, American international rattlesnake museum, Albuquerque Museum, Maxwell museum of Anthropology, Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum, Uncer Racing Museum, New Mexico Holocaust and intolerance museum.
- Albuquerque Bio Park: This outdoor attraction comprises of 3 attractions- Rio Grande Botanic Garden, Albuquerque Aquarium and The Rio Grande Zoo. These ones attract thousands of locals and tourists every month.
- Petroglyph national monument: Spreading over 17 miles, this national monument is a volcanic basalt escarpment- nothing short of a natural marvel. In the area under this national monument, there are five volcanic cones, hundreds of archeological sites and more than 24000 images carved and designed by ancient pueblo and Spanish inhabitants of the area.
THINGS TO DO IN ALBUQUERQUE
- Catch a show at the Albuquerque Little Theatre: This non-profit community has been going since 1930, and here local talent comes together to produce dramas, mysteries and comedies. A great place to be for some entertainment!
- Watch a performance at Rodey Theatre: Here you will be able to enjoy professional and student plays and also dance performances. Again a favorite spot for many people who love drama!
- Taste the wine at Casa Rondena Winery: The architecture is stunning and magnificent. When looking at the structure, it will be hard to believe that most of was built in 1995.
If looking for Albuquerque attraction for kids, visit the Explora! A Science Center and Children's Museum of Albuquerque.
Shop at Blue Portal or Skip Maises- exclusive and unique shops in the city. Tourists and locals favorite!
Be at the Old town- eat, shop and splurge!
Below we have a list of things to do in Albuquerque and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Albuquerque getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Albuquerque with confidence.