- Address: 110 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-5052469900
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids
Discover the Brazilian traditional grilling ‘Churrasco’ technique at Tucanos. When you dine here, you savour the taste of individually handpicked meat and vegetables, that are carefully seasoned and cooked on skewers. These skewers are brought directly to your table and sliced according to your preference. You can enjoy unlimited portions of these grills and when you are full, you just have to turn the Tucanos Cue on red side, that signals the waiter to stop. Don’t miss the salad festival that includes choicest range of seasonal fruits, Tucanos House Salad, quail eggs, seasoned rice, pasta, stroganoff and freshly made soups. They take outdoor catering orders for private parties too. Also check other things to do in Albuquerque nearby that can be covered in case you still have time left to kill.
- Monday - Thursday: 11AM–10PM
- Friday - Saturday: 11AM–11PM
- Sunday 11AM–9PM
How to Reach Tucanos
- Bus 66 to stop Central @ 1st
- Train line NMRX to station Downtown Albuquerque
- Tucanos Address: 110 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, USA, United States
- Tucanos Contact Number: +1-5052469900
- Tucanos Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.43% of people who visit Albuquerque include Tucanos in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
75% of people start their Tucanos visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tucanos
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tucanos
People normally club together Blackbird Buvette and Holocaust & Intolerance Museum Of New Mexico while planning their visit to Tucanos.