Unser Racing Museum Tours
About Unser Racing Museum, Albuquerque
A non-profit museum celebrated the native racing family- the Unsers of New Mexico. From patriarch Jerry Unser to Al Unser II, the museum displays actual race cars driven by the family. There is also a rotating exhibit that features new racing aspects every month.
Interestingly, the museum building is shaped like a steering wheel and is a sight in itself!
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Albuquerque before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Albuquerque and book an accommodation of your choice.
Unser Racing Museum Tickets Prices
- Free for children under 16 years of age (accompanied by an adult)
- Seniors and military personals: 6 USD
How To Get To Unser Racing Museum by Public Transport
- Buses to Montano @ Poblanos Ct.
Address: 1776 Montaño Rd NW, Los Ranchos De Albuquerque, NM 87107, United States
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Museum, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Unser racing museum Tickets And Tours
Float over the Rio Grande Valley during a sunrise hot-air balloon flight from Albuquerque, home of the largest hot-air balloon festival in the world. As the sun comes up over the Sandia Mountains, admire the dramatic reds and oranges that fill the sky, and learn about the features of the New Mexico landscape from your expert pilot. Back on the ground, celebrate a memorable flight with sparkling wine and a light breakfast for a perfect start to your day.
Share your experience - Rate Unser Racing Museum, Albuquerque
Clean, informative, absolutely PACKED with interesting cars, gear and memorabilia. The docents I interacted with were knowledgeable and polite. Every single item on display (and there is a TON of it) has an informational placard or video display to watch explaining what it is. The videos played in the kiosks and in the mini theatres are well produced and informative. I went here on a lark and absolutely loved every second of it. Thank you for the wonderful experience!
Pretty interesting place. Clean and well-lit. The front desk clerk was a bit rude and short. When my I called for my brother to join us, she addressed him by his name as well and told him to "get over here." 3 stars for that.
The place was nice & neat. But the elderly man who was doing the tour! Was very rude, we won't be going back to this place!
My husband worked for Parnelli Jones in the 70's. This was a thrill for him. I love any racing but this was of the best. Kenny B was a jem of a guide & a thrill for of us above all.
Tom the curator was a very personal and knowledgeable person. I would definately recommended this to all my friends and family
- Other Attractions
- Crazy Horse Memorial
- 1880 Train
- Jewel Cave National Monument
- Wind Cave National Park
- Iron Mountain Road
- Black Hills National Forest
- Flintstone's Bedrock City
- Four Mile Old West Town
- National Museum Of Wood Carving
- George S. Mickelson Trail
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Crazy Horse Memorial
- Luxury Hotels Near 1880 Train
- Hotels Near Jewel Cave National Monument
- 5 Star Hotels Near Wind Cave National Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Iron Mountain Road
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Black Hills National Forest
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Flintstone's Bedrock City
- Hotels Near Four Mile Old West Town
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near National Museum Of Wood Carving
- 5 Star Hotels Near George S. Mickelson Trail
- City Tripplans
- Albuquerque Itinerary 4 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 2 Days
- Albuquerque Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque
- 4 Day Trip to Albuquerque from Albuquerque