How to Reach Alcaniz
HOW TO GET TO ALCANIZ
Alcaniz is well-connected from the main cities of Spain and therefore, it can be accessed easily by air, railway, and road.
Alcaniz by Plane: Alcaniz does not have its own airport, but it has some nearby airports. The major airports are as follows.
- The nearest major airport is Zaragoza Airport. This airport is 124 km from the center of Alcaniz, Spain.
- Another major airport is Lleida-Alguaire Airport, which is 134 km from Alcaniz, Spain.
- There is Reus Airport, which is 137 km from Alcaniz, Spain.
- You can get regular flights running from Barcelona to these airports to reach Alcaniz.
Alcaniz by Train:
- The nearest railway station is RENFE Caspe Station, which is 28 kilometers from Alcaniz. From here you can hire a taxi/ car to reach Alcaniz.
Alcaniz by Bus:
- Most of Spain is well-covered by public buses and the easiest way to reach Alcaniz is also by bus. Buses run between Zaragoza Bus Station and Alcaniz Bus Station.
Alcaniz by Road: You can reach Alcaniz through the following roads:
- N-232 Vinaroz (CastellOn) – Cabanas de Virtus (Burgos)
- N-211 Madrid – Alcaniz (Teruel)
- N-420 Montoro (Cordoba) – Reus (Tarragona)
- AP2 Autovia del Nordeste Zaragoza-Fraga: access from Bujaraloz
HOW TO GET AROUND ALCANIZ
If you are looking forward to getting around in the city of Alcaniz, you can catch a Bono bus as the fares are quite affordable. While on the other hand, you may also consider hiring a car as the roads of Alcaniz are well-maintained and offer a lot to explore. But the best way to explore this historic city’s popular attractions is on foot.
|East haddam to Alcaniz||8039.87 km||133 hours 59 mins|