Adventureland84 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Unit 6, Coppice Ln, Aldridge, Walsall WS9 9AA, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1922456720
- Tags: Family And Kids, Games
Overview of AdventureLand
Adventureland is a children’s amusement arena. Packed with a variety of activities, it keeps the kids engaged for hours together. A paradise for kids, the place also serves as a day nursery which encourages kids to develop their learning abilities in a fun environment. Adventureland also has various themed rooms to hold parties for children that are absolutely loved by the kids. While the facility is safe for the kids, the staff working there is also very caring and supportive. There is a wide seating area for parents from where they can watch their kids enjoying themselves to their heart’s content.
More about Aldridge
Try the best Aldridge trip planner to visit this AdventureLand as well as many others.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Aldridge like Holiday Inn Birmingham City, Ibis Birmingham Centre New Street Station Hotel, Hampton By Hilton Birmingham City North and Holiday Inn Express Birmingham-snow Hill.
Choose from variety of exclusive Aldridge vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Aldridge and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Adventureland
- Buses - 7, 7A, 35, 159C, 727, 936, 937, 937A to stop - Walton Rd
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aldridge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aldridge and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Adventureland Address: Unit 6, Coppice Ln, Aldridge, Walsall WS9 9AA, UK, United Kingdom
- Adventureland Contact Number: +44-1922456720
- Adventureland Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
AdventureLand Reviews & Ratings
How much per a child, ages 2year to 13yearsAnswer Report Abuse