Alesund Aquarium425 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Atlantic Sea-Park Tueneset 6006 Ålesund Norway, Alesund Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-70107060
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
This marine park is the most popular attraction in town. It is one of the largest saltwater aquariums in Northern Europe. With 4000 sq metres of exhibition space, it is able to house 11 large aquariums, 2 open touch pools and 2 activity pools, and a few minor aquariums. Between them, they cover practically all of Norway’s important marine life.
The Great Atlantic Tank: Cod, halibut, conger and salmon.
Selbukta: The world’s largest seal exhibit, outdoors.
It’s a 40 minute walk from the town center. Very manageable, especially considering the charming scenery of woods, monuments, the sea and the hiking paths. It’s a nice walk. Nearby, there’s also a beach where you can go swimming or scuba diving.
Alesund Aquarium Travel Tips
- During summer (May – August), the Aquarium bus will leave from town hall Rådhuset, Monday-Saturday at 11, 12, 1, and 2pm. From Atlanterhavsparken the departure times are 12.15, 1.15 and 2.15pm.
- Check out the gift shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Alesund Aquarium
- NOK 75 for 3-15 years old.
- Free for under 3 years old.
Alesund Aquarium Hours
- Check attraction website for specific feeding times.
How to Reach Alesund Aquarium
- Bus no. 614 or 618 stop Skarbøvik (ask bus driver to stop as close to park as possible). Follow signs to park.
- Cafe at the aquarieum
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alesund before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alesund and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alesund Aquarium Address: Atlantic Sea-Park Tueneset 6006 Ålesund Norway, Alesund
- Alesund Aquarium Contact Number: +47-70107060
- Alesund Aquarium Timing: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Alesund Aquarium(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Alesund Aquarium: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
55.19% of people who visit Alesund include Alesund Aquarium in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
72.22% of people start their Alesund Aquarium visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Alesund Aquarium
93.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alesund Aquarium
People normally club together The Fisheries Museum and Godoya while planning their visit to Alesund Aquarium.
Alesund Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
Is the aquarium open in september and how much are the tickets for adultsAnswer Report Abuse