How to Reach Alesund, Norway
The Easiest Way to Reach Alesund
- By Air: Alesund Airport, Vigra.
- By Train: The railway station may be found at Andalsnes, from where you can catch a bus to Alesund. Trains from here also connect to Dombas, Trondheim, Oslo and Lillehammer.
- By Boat: Alesund is a stop for many cruise lines; it is also connected to Hurtigroten.
- By Car: Alesund is at the end of the E136, which starts at Dombas, connecting to E6.
- By Bus: Connects to Kristiansund, Molde and Volda; Trondheim, Molde, Sunndalsøra, Bergen and Forde.
- By Bus: The only place you may truly need a bus to get to is the Atlanterhavsparken; the shuttle bus leaves from the cruise terminal.
- By Car/Taxi: Taxi’s are very expensive, but very frequently unavoidable, especially if you want to visit the surrounding areas.
- By Foot: Most attractions are within a 20 minute walk of the city centre.
Are you looking for a Alesund travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Alesund
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Alesund. The most preferred mode of transport in Alesund is Car.
Average distance: 20 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 20 kms 20 min
How to Reach Alesund from Nearby Cities
|Ulsteinvik to Alesund||40.74 km||40 mins|
- How to reach Tresfjord
- How to reach Geiranger
- How to reach Eikefjord
- How to reach Forde
- How to reach Flam
- How to reach Ryfoss
- How to reach Melhus
- How to reach Kleppestø
- How to reach Bergen
- How to reach Stavanger
- How to reach Oslo
- How to reach Tromso
- How to reach Lillehammer
- How to reach Kirkenes
- How to reach Eggedal
- How to reach Grimstad
- How to reach Hesseng
- How to reach Leknes