Stranda Ski ResortCurrently Closed
- Address: Stranda, 6201 Stranda, Norway, Alesund
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-70260212
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Resort
17 ski runs and 7 lifts (including 2 chair lifts with magnificent views), make for one of the best skiing destinations in the area. If you want to run beyond the boundaries of the resort, you can arrange before hand for a small taxi to pick you up when necessary. The top of the lifts has restaurants, and the view is breathtaking; there’s also a small gift shop. Everything is really expensive, though, including renting your equipment.
Stranda Ski Resort Travel Tips
- There may be a bus from Alesund to Stranda. Ask at the tourist information centre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Stranda Ski Resort
- Prices given are for the Gondola rides.
- Single ride adults: NOK90
- Single ride children 8-14 yrs: NOK 70
- Single ride seniors 62+ yrs : NOK 70
- Single ride Family (2 adults and children under 15 yrs): NOK 250
- 10 single rides adult: NOK 770
- 10 single rides children 8-14-yrs: NOK 590
- 10 single rides senior 62+ yrs: NOK 590
- Free rides for under 7
Stranda Ski Resort Hours
- June 21 – July3: The Gondola is open every Saturday and Sunday at 12 pm to 17 pm.
- July 4 – August 3: open from 12 pm to 17 pm daily.
- August 3 – October 12 open Saturdays and Sundays from 12 pm to 17 pm.
How to Reach Stranda Ski Resort
- You’ll have to drive to here.
- Restaurant at the resort
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alesund before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alesund and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.25% of people who visit Alesund include Stranda Ski Resort in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
92.3% of people start their Stranda Ski Resort visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Stranda Ski Resort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stranda Ski Resort
Stranda Ski Resort Reviews & Ratings
Hard to get a better view! Unfortunately the conditions didn't allow us to get on any free riding from the peaks outside the regular slopes, but I imagine it would have been spectacular. Will try again.
Beatiful! Nice ski installations and kind personell. Closes very early.
Only one hour away from Ålesund. Stunning view and great skiing possibilities.
Two thirds of the ski lifts were closed, but they still sold three hour tickets at full price (450 nok). Expensive to begin with and not worth the price when almost everything was closed.
Ski lift broke down so couldn't visit to see the view! But got a free local delight snack break, so not complaining!