Are you looking for what to do in Alesund?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Alesund Harbour: A beautiful place to stroll, people watch and lose your train of thoughts.
- Alesund Town Park: Climb to the viewpoint on top of the mountain for the best view of the city.
- Alesund Aquarium (Atlanterhavsparken): A look into Norway’s sea wildlife.
- Art Nouveau Centre: See the story behind why Alesund looks as pretty as it does.
- Sunnmore Museum: A large, open air museum that exhibits houses and boats as an example of what Alesund used to be.
Alesund is a very popular hiking and trekking hub, thanks to the beauty of its surroundings. Though the following hikes cannot be mapped on an online itinerary, it’s definitely worth checking them out. They are more or less the main reason anyone comes to Alesund.
- Hike to Slogen
- Hike to Skarasalen
- Hike to Rundebranden
- Hike to Skopphornet
- Hike to Skoratinden
- Hike to Kverve
- Hike to Dalegubben
- Hike to Lauparen
- Hike to Saksa
- Hike to Myklebusthornet/Varden
- Hike to Saudehornet
Below we have a list of things to do in Alesund and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Alesund getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Alesund with confidence.