Brazilian Coffee StoresCurrently Closed
- Address: Al Mesallah Sharq, Qesm Al Attarin, Alexandria, Egypt
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +20-34865059
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Coffee House, Family And Kids
Brazilian Coffee Stores - Review
The Brazilian coffee store has become a sort of a tradition for people in Alexandria. If you ask them where you can get the best coffee in town, eyes closed, without a doubt they would recommend this place to you.
Sit and enjoy a cuppa at this cafe that has seen thousands of people and decades of years. While you do that, admire the stunningly painted mirrors and the irony of the Brazilian Flag in Egypt.
Brazilian Coffee Stores Information
- Try the Turkish coffee here.
- Free WIFI.
How To reach Brazilian Coffee Stores by Public Transport
- The store is close to El Raml Station.
Restaurants Near Brazilian Coffee Stores
- Mohamed Ahmed
- Athineos Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alexandria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alexandria and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Brazilian Coffee Stores
95% of people who visit Alexandria include Brazilian Coffee Stores in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.61% of people start their Brazilian Coffee Stores visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Brazilian Coffee Stores
65.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brazilian Coffee Stores
Brazilian Coffee Stores Map
Brazilian Coffee Stores Trips
Brazilian Coffee Stores, Alexandria Reviews
All QuestionsBrazilian coffee stores
- Bloc Artist Studios
- Onboard Skatepark
- Reference & Information Library Within Central Library
- Oughtibridge Wesleyan Reform Chapel
- Hillsborough Trinity Methodist Church
- The Beacon
- Bishop's House
- Sheffield Jewish Congregation & Centre
- Grenoside Working Men's Club
- St Vincents Catholic Church
- Wadsley Church
- Mr Ed Productions Limited
- Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Whinfell Quarry Gardens
- Manor Allotments