El-mursi Abul Abbas MosqueCurrently Open
- Address: Al Berkah, Qesm Al Gomrok, Alexandria, Egypt
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Tomb
The Spanish scholar and saint Abul Abbas El-Mursi rests peacefully in this serene mosque that invokes the feelings of awe and spirituality at the same time. The mosque is made with attention to detail and excellent artistic vision.
Be wary of the self-appointed guides that might spoil this surreal experience for you.
El-mursi Abul Abbas Mosque Travel Tips
- Remove your shoes and refrain from taking photos.
- Dress modestly.
How to Reach El-mursi Abul Abbas Mosque
- The mosque is walking distance from El Boseary station.
- El Hasan
- Aroos El Bahr Fish Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alexandria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alexandria and book an accommodation of your choice.
77.7% of people who visit Alexandria include El-mursi Abul Abbas Mosque in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.65% of people start their El-mursi Abul Abbas Mosque visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see El-mursi Abul Abbas Mosque
92.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El-mursi Abul Abbas Mosque