Graeco Roman Museum501 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Al Mesallah Sharq, Qesm Al Attarin, Alexandria, Egypt Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +203-4865820
- Ticket Price: 16 EGP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Statue, Family And Kids
Home to some 40,000 pieces of art and history, this museum will not disappoint connoisseurs of Egyptian culture. Look out for the Apis bull from the Pompley temple and the fantastic mosaics on display. With 27 exhibits that showcase Hellenic statues, busts of Roman emperors, sarcophagi, mummies, Tangara figurines and early Christian artefacts, the museum captures over 2000 years of Graeco-Roman history in Egypt.
Entrance Ticket Details For Graeco Roman Museum
- Students EG£8
- Camera EG£10
- Video Camera EG£100
How to Reach Graeco Roman Museum
- The Museum is close to El Raml Station.
- Museum Cafe
- El Sakhawy
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alexandria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alexandria and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Graeco Roman Museum Address: Al Mesallah Sharq, Qesm Al Attarin, Alexandria, Egypt
- Graeco Roman Museum Contact Number: +203-4865820
- Graeco Roman Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Graeco Roman Museum Price: 16 EGP
- Best time to visit Graeco Roman Museum(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Graeco Roman Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
28.43% of people who visit Alexandria include Graeco Roman Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.14% of people start their Graeco Roman Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Graeco Roman Museum
79.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Graeco Roman Museum
People normally club together Royal Jewelry Museum and Bibliotheca Alexandrina while planning their visit to Graeco Roman Museum.