Maamoura BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Alexandria, Egypt
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Maamoura Beach - Review
Ask any old timer about this beach and he will quip that it used to be the best beach in Alexandria. Even with its past glories, the Maamoura beach is still a picturesque setting and makes for a quiet, peaceful walk along the sea. Visitors can combine their visit to the Montazah Palace with a visit to the beach.
Maamoura Beach Information
- The beach is less crowded in winters. It could get quite crowded in summer season.
- The beach stretch near Paradise Hotel is better than the rest and the hotel also has a cafe with great views.
How To reach Maamoura Beach by Public Transport
- El Mandara is the nearest station and the nearest bus stop is at a 5 minute walk.
Restaurants Near Maamoura Beach
- Qatr El Nada
- Orienti Restaurant & Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alexandria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alexandria and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Maamoura Beach
41.64% of people who visit Alexandria include Maamoura Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.31% of people start their Maamoura Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Maamoura Beach
93.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maamoura Beach
Maamoura Beach Trips
1 View10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria from JohannesburgBy: Guest UserCity: Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor