Stanley BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Stanley Bridge, El-Gaish Rd, Fleming, Qism El-Raml, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Bridge, Family And Kids, Architecture
Stanley Bridge - Review
The Stanley Bridge offers gorgeous views of Alexandria and the sea. A stroll on this bridge during sunset hours will make you fall in love with this enchanted city. The magic of Stanley Bridge can be captured fully only by walking over it and experiencing its breathtaking architectural design and views.
Stanley Bridge Information
- While walking be careful about the traffic and other pedestrians.
How To reach Stanley Bridge by Public Transport
- Take a taxi to Stanley Bridge and then walk the length of the bridge for an unforgettable view.
Restaurants Near Stanley Bridge
- Manakish Restaurant
- San Giovanni Hotel
- La Casetta
- Mercure Alexandria Romance
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alexandria before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alexandria and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Stanley Bridge
47.87% of people who visit Alexandria include Stanley Bridge in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
39.08% of people start their Stanley Bridge visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Stanley Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stanley Bridge
Stanley Bridge Trips
1 View10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Cairo, Luxor, Alexandria from JohannesburgBy: Guest UserCity: Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor