Mother Ludlam's Cave11 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Moor Park, Farnham, United Kingdom Map
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
Mother Ludlam's Cave is also popularly referred to as Mother Ludlum's Hole and is basically a natural cave that has perhaps been made by a spring. The cave has a lot of popular legends associated with it and each one of them is as fascinating as the other. A monk known by the name Symon is credited for identifying the spring in 1218 as an appropriate water supply source for the Waverley Abbey after the original one had dried up. The tiny spring coming from the cave is fresh; you can hear the birds chirping and get to see the rare carr woodland. Upon visiting Mother Ludlam's Cave, you would be able to admire the beauty of the place and listen to the several folklores associated to it.
How to Reach Mother Ludlam's Cave
- Bus 46 to stop - Waverley Abbey
- Mother Ludlam's Cave Address: Moor Park, Farnham, United Kingdom
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!