Events and Festivals in Alghero
- Sant Miquel Festival: Held during the end of September and beginning of October, the festival is dedicated to San Michele, Patron Saint in the City of Alghero. Lasting for three days, the event showcases concerts, exhibits and food exhibits.
- Cap d'Any, New Year’s Eve in Sardinia: “Cap d'Any de l'Alguer” festival welcomes the upcoming year with music shows, street theatre, art exhibits and outdoor booths. The event goes on for the whole month of December.
- The Sea Urchin Festival: From March to April, the cafes, restaurants and shops in Alghero propose "The Sea Urchin", a themed menu dedicated to the red pulp of the sea urchin recipes.
- Holy Week in Alghero: Alghero celebrates the Holy Week which begins on Passion Friday, that is to say Friday before Palm Sunday, with the procession of the our Lady of Sorrows and finishes on Easter Sunday with the procession of the Encounter of the Risen Lord and his Blessed Mother.
Trip plans for Alghero
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Alghero
Alghero Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Alghero
Sardinian Countryside Home Cooking Class with Lunch9 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enter a typical farmhouse in the countryside around fascinating Alghero and experience an authentic Sardinian hands on cookin...Book Now
Sardinian Special Dinner at a Fisherman's House in AlgheroNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enter a typical fisherman's house in the countryside near Alghero and savor an authentic Sardinian dinner with a passionate l...Book Now
Full-day Tour in Alghero among History and EnogastronomyNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Embark on a relaxing full day tour in fascinating Alghero. Walk across its little alleys and visit ancient coral craft ...Book Now
Save 7%Alghero private walking tour with a local guideNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Join this guided tour and discover Alghero, one of Sardinia's most beautiful medieval cities. Despite being a very popular to...
- Events & Festivals in Livorno
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Pisa
- Events & Festivals in San Gimignano
- Events & Festivals in Siena
- Events & Festivals in Orvieto