Hiking At Torre Della PegnaCurrently Open
- Address: Capo Caccia, Alghero, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
If you are planning to visit the famous Neptune’s cave, you cannot give a miss to this beautiful hiking trail of Torre della Pegna. Situated on a hilltop, lying between two islands Isola Foradada and Isola Piana, the hiking trail let you enjoy the awe-inspiring view of the beautiful Capo Caccia, the bay of Porto Conte, Monte Timidone and Punta Cristallo. In every ten minutes of your hiking journey you get the breathtaking aerial view of the shoreline. After seeing such a beautiful view can you keep your camera locked in your bag anymore? Obviously not! The journey doesn’t end here. While returning you can actually dive into Cala Dragunara, to relax your muscles for a short time.
However, make sure you have strong feet to cover this huge hiking trail.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing as you need to walk a lot.
- Carry enough drinking water for the entire journey.
- Carry small food packets.
- Make sure you bag is not too heavy.
- Ask the local tour companies about the guided tour.
- Different local tour companies have different schedule to start the journey.
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.19% of people who visit Alghero include Hiking At Torre Della Pegna in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
68.75% of people start their Hiking At Torre Della Pegna visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Hiking At Torre Della Pegna
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hiking At Torre Della Pegna