Hiking At Torre Della Pegna, Alghero
About Hiking At Torre Della Pegna, Alghero
Hiking At Torre Della Pegna, Alghero - Address
Address: Capo Caccia, Alghero, Italy
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 621 times in trip plans
Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
If you are planning to visit the famous Neptune’s cave, you cannot give a miss to this beautiful hiking trail of Torre della Pegna. Situated on a hilltop, lying between two islands Isola Foradada and Isola Piana, the hiking trail let you enjoy the awe-inspiring view of the beautiful Capo Caccia, the bay of Porto Conte, Monte Timidone and Punta Cristallo. In every ten minutes of your hiking journey you get the breathtaking aerial view of the shoreline. After seeing such a beautiful view can you keep your camera locked in your bag anymore? Obviously not! The journey doesn’t end here. While returning you can actually dive into Cala Dragunara, to relax your muscles for a short time.
However, make sure you have strong feet to cover this huge hiking trail.
Hiking At Torre Della Pegna Information
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing as you need to walk a lot.
- Carry enough drinking water for the entire journey.
- Carry small food packets.
- Make sure you bag is not too heavy.
Hiking At Torre Della Pegna Ticket Prices
- Ask the local tour companies about the guided tour.
Hiking At Torre Della Pegna Opening and Closing Hours
- Different local tour companies have different schedule to start the journey.
How To reach Hiking At Torre Della Pegna by Public Transport
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hiking At Torre Della Pegna, Alghero Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Torre Di Sulis
- Museo Casa Manno
- Torre Di Sant'elmo
- Palazzo D'albis
- Torre Della Maddalena
- Cala Dragunara (alghero)
- Spiagga Cala Burantino
- Grotta Pizzi E Ricami
- Mare Nostrum Aquarium
- Aeroporto Militare Alghero
- Alghero Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Alghero
- What to See in 48 Hours in Alghero
- What to See in 72 Hours in Alghero
- How to Spend 5 Days in Alghero
- How to Spend 6 Days in Alghero
- How to Spend 7 Days in Alghero