Lazaretto Beach208 Votes Currently Open
- Address: SS 127bis, Alghero SS, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Water Sport, Tower, Sand Dunes, Canyon, Boating, Scuba, Snorkeling
Lies in the north-western side of Alghero, the beach falls in the coast area region named, Riviera del Corallo. The beach is around 300 meters long, filled with white sand. From the coast, you can see the city of Alghero, on the other side of the sea. You can walk around the beach or play with your kids without getting disturbed by any on-lookers. Towards south-east side of the beach, stands Torre del Lazaretto. It is one of the ancient towers built in sandstone in the year 1580.
The beach itself offers many facilities like beach chairs and umbrellas to let you enjoy the sea without getting burned by the sun rays. You can even hire a boat and explore the sea. The waves are pleasant enough to let you do water activities like canoeing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
Lazaretto Beach Travel Tips
- The beach is wheelchair accessible.
- Parking space is available.
- Boats on rent are available to explore the sea.
- Ask locals about the price to rent beach chairs, umbrellas and boats.
- Natural attraction, can be visited during morning hours.
How to Reach Lazaretto Beach
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.55% of people who visit Alghero include Lazaretto Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.19% of people start their Lazaretto Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lazaretto Beach
91.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lazaretto Beach