Maria Pia Beach, Alghero
About Maria Pia Beach, Alghero
Maria Pia Beach, Alghero - Address
Address: Lido Coast Road, Alghero, Sardinia, Italy
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Beach, Forest, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Being close to the city, this beach is quite popular among tourists and locals to hangout for some time. Fine white sand dunes and crystal clear water near the shore makes the beach beautiful. The near the shore is not quite deep and hence, makes it safes for kids to play around in the water. Added to this, the large pine forest between the beach and the road, works as a natural shelter for the beach.
A nice place to get your first tan and splash into the sea water for some time.
Maria Pia Beach Information
- Paid parking spaces are available near the beach.
- Entry is Free.
How To reach Maria Pia Beach by Public Transport
- By local Bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Maria Pia Beach, Alghero Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Fornace In Pietra Di Epoca Romana
- Villa Sara Alghero
- Pista Ciclabile
- Progetto Natura
- Grotta Dei Palombi
- Cala D'inferno (hell)
- Archeological Area 'santu Pedru
- Cala Bramassa
- Cattedrale Di Santa Maria
- Alghero Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Alghero
- What to See in 48 Hours in Alghero
- What to See in 72 Hours in Alghero
- How to Spend 5 Days in Alghero
- How to Spend 6 Days in Alghero
- How to Spend 7 Days in Alghero