Museo Casa MannoCurrently Closed
- Address: Via Santa Barbara, 07041 Alghero (SS), Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-3921699610
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Museo Casa Manno - Review
Located adjacent to the Cathedral of Santa Maria, the museum tells you story about the history of Alghero. The house was the symbol of the commitment made by the city and the Research Foundation Giuseppe Siotto to make people remember the strong political background of Alghero. However, in 1943 the house faced huge damage due to bombardment. Later 2004, the government bought the area and thus it slowly led to the established of the house. Today the household belongings of Manno.
Museo Casa Manno Ticket Prices
- Reduced price (schools and people under 18 years and above 65 years): 2€.
- For disabled people and their careers: Free Admission.
- For workshops, days of culture and Silver day: Free Admission.
Museo Casa Manno Hours
- Workshops for children: 4:00 pm & 7:00 pm (every Saturday).
- Days of Culture – 10:00 am: 12:30 pm (last Sunday of the month).
- Silver Day: Last Saturday of the month following the usual schedule.
How To reach Museo Casa Manno by Public Transport
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museo Casa Manno
22.85% of people who visit Alghero include Museo Casa Manno in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
91.67% of people start their Museo Casa Manno visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Casa Manno
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Casa Manno
Museo Casa Manno Trips
Museo Casa Manno, Alghero Reviews
Interessante, dovrebbero esserci più fotografie che mostrano la bellezza delle opere esposte, per poi desiderarle di vedere dal vivo.
Da vedere assolutamente!
Molto interessante, addetto all'accoglienza molto preparato, appassionato e molto cordiale. Da visitare
Organizzato molto bene come museo, interessante, accoglienza ottima
Esposizioni temporanee sempre originali e ben curate.