Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra74 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Duomo, 1, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0799733041
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Museums, Historical Site, Statue, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Situated right at the historical center of the city, beside the famous ancient church of Madonna del Rosario, the museum displays hidden treasure of many ancient churches of Alghero. It holds collection of silver, wooden sculptures, paintings and documents related to the evolution that has taken place in the religious and cultural life of the common man. Beside this permanent exhibition, the museum also house temporary exhibition where elements of the collection is being highlight and new local artists are given exposure. New ideas are also put on a display in this section of the museum to make people understand its importance in today’s life.
Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra Travel Tips
- Guided tour is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra
- Reduced Ticket Price: €2.50.
- Bell Museum: Entrance fee + €5.
Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra Hours
- April, May & June: only on reservation.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra Address: Piazza Duomo, 1, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
- Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra Contact Number: +39-0799733041
- Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra Timing: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm
- Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra Price: 4 EUR
- Time required to visit Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.36% of people who visit Alghero include Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
85% of people start their Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra
People normally club together Palazzo D'albis and Ristorante Bar Capo Caccia Club while planning their visit to Museo Diocesano D'arte Sacra.