Neptune's Cave340 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Localita Capo Caccia, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 13 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Geological Formation, Family And Kids, Nature
Come and visit the ‘fairytale underworld’ located right in the heart of CapoCaccia Cliffside. It is known as Neptune’s Cave. According to many travelers, this cave has been considered as the ‘jewel’ of the Mediterranean basin. Enter the cave and you get to see a different world filled with water pools, stalagmites and stalactites. The stunning beauty of the cave has made it one of the top attractions of Alghero.
The most exciting part of visiting this cave is the journey. The boats sails through a passage covered with green vegetation and then it moves to vast lake. While sailing across the lake, you pass by numerous columns that rise up at times, forming into two arches. The passage then leads to this vast cave.
Visit the cave to get the perfect adventurous feel in you.
Neptune's Cave Travel Tips
- The boats depart from the port of Alghero in every hour. You need to be at the post at least 20 minutes before the boat departs.
- The boat excursion ticket price does not include entrance to the Caves.
Entrance Ticket Details For Neptune's Cave
- Children (3 -12 years) - 7€
- Groups (minimum of 25 people) - 9€
- School groups (minimum of 15 people) - 7€
- High school (minimum of 15 people) - 9€
- Adult - 16€
- Children (3 -12 years) - 8€
- Group - 13€
- Schools from 8€ to 10€
How to Reach Neptune's Cave
- On Ferry
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.73% of people who visit Alghero include Neptune's Cave in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Neptune's Cave visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Neptune's Cave
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Neptune's Cave