Nuraghe Di PalmaveraCurrently Closed
- Address: S.S. 127 Bis Alghero - Capo Caccia, 07041Alghero, Sardinia, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-3294385947
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Nature
About Nuraghe Di Palmavera, Alghero
Driving few kilometers away from Alghero and moving to the road leading to Porto Conte, the way will lead you to a 3500 year old village, popularly named as Nuraghic village. Walk around the village and at the center you will find the remaining of the castle that is surrounded by 50 other circular huts. The huts have almost collapsed with time. You might require stooping down a bit in order to enter the palace. Inside, there is a corridor that leads to the main tower. The remaining of the interior portion of the palace will make you realize that the construction was deliberately done in this way in order to work it as defensive measure. Among the surrounding huts, the one that stand out is known as Capanna delle Riuioni. It was believed that this hut was the meeting place of the elders.
Nuraghe Di Palmavera Information
- The education tour takes around one hour and a half.
- Wear comfortable shoes as you need to walk a lot.
- You can carry drinking water along with yourself.
Nuraghe Di Palmavera Ticket Prices
- Entrance + guided tour - 5€.
- Educational tour - 4€.
Nuraghe Di Palmavera Opening and Closing Hours
- The mentioned hours are for summer season.
- Winter Hours: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
How To reach Nuraghe Di Palmavera by Public Transport
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nuraghe Di Palmavera
95% of people who visit Alghero include Nuraghe Di Palmavera in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
72.61% of people start their Nuraghe Di Palmavera visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nuraghe Di Palmavera
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nuraghe Di Palmavera
Nuraghe Di Palmavera Map
Nuraghe Di Palmavera Trips
Nuraghe Di Palmavera, Alghero Reviews
Nice place but if you want to have toilet paper you need to ask for it :)
The guide, Kevin, gave a very nice tour. His knowledge was pretty complete and he tried to answer all of our ridiculous nerdy questions.
Very peaceful and ancient place, Nuraghi are in very good shape, possibility to pass through them. Entrance 3,50 euro
Friendly staff but you have to pay an entrance fee
Special Sardinian ancient history.
All QuestionsNuraghe di palmavera
Find places near Nuraghe Di Palmavera, Alghero
Paradise Ristorante Pizzeria Località le Bombarde1.287 km away
Baia delle Ninfe Località Porto Conte 522.384 km away
Le Camelie Zona Arenosu 452.256 km away
- Open Hearts Foursquare Church
- Allerton Public Library
- Monticello Bowl & Lounge
- Kingston Corwin
- Paper Crane Gallery & Studio
- Church Of Christ
- Heritage Center Museum
- Christ Lutheran Church
- Seibert Dan
- Four H Memorial Lake Dam
- Incarnation Roman Catholic Church
- Edwards Richard P Rev
- First Baptist Church-Mantua
- Mantua Township Park Office
- Abundant Life United Pentecostal Church