Spiaggia Mugoni330 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Strada Provinciale 55, Alghero, Sardinia, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Sport, Sand Dunes
Several kilometers long, Spiaggia Mugoni is one of the finest beaches of Alghero forming a sweeping arc and covered with fine colored sand. Its white sand and emerald colored water that always remain cool and calm even in summer months like August, make the beach a favorable spot for families to hang out. The thick wood pine trees along the beach shelter the sea, beautifies the beach. Children find it safer enough to enjoy some time in the water. Tourists who prefer to spend more time in the place, stays by in nearby hotels.
To explore the coast during waves, you can hire ‘patino boat’.
Activities like surfing and wind surfing are also favored on this beach.
Spiaggia Mugoni Travel Tips
- Paid toilets and shower facilities are available on the beach.
- Closely located hotels are there if you plan for a night stay.
- Large car parking space is available where campers can park their camper vans.
- The beach has easy wheelchair access.
- Entry is Free.
How to Reach Spiaggia Mugoni
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.57% of people who visit Alghero include Spiaggia Mugoni in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
89.38% of people start their Spiaggia Mugoni visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Spiaggia Mugoni
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spiaggia Mugoni