Spiaggia MugoniCurrently Open
- Address: Strada Provinciale 55, Alghero, Sardinia, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Sport, Sand Dunes
About Spiaggia Mugoni, Alghero
Several kilometers long, Spiaggia Mugoni is one of the finest beaches of Alghero forming a sweeping arc and covered with fine colored sand. Its white sand and emerald colored water that always remain cool and calm even in summer months like August, make the beach a favorable spot for families to hang out. The thick wood pine trees along the beach shelter the sea, beautifies the beach. Children find it safer enough to enjoy some time in the water. Tourists who prefer to spend more time in the place, stays by in nearby hotels.
To explore the coast during waves, you can hire ‘patino boat’.
Activities like surfing and wind surfing are also favored on this beach.
Spiaggia Mugoni Information
- Paid toilets and shower facilities are available on the beach.
- Closely located hotels are there if you plan for a night stay.
- Large car parking space is available where campers can park their camper vans.
- The beach has easy wheelchair access.
- Entry is Free.
How To reach Spiaggia Mugoni by Public Transport
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alghero before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alghero and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Spiaggia Mugoni
95% of people who visit Alghero include Spiaggia Mugoni in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
80.04% of people start their Spiaggia Mugoni visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Spiaggia Mugoni
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spiaggia Mugoni
Spiaggia Mugoni Map
Spiaggia Mugoni Trips
Spiaggia Mugoni, Alghero Reviews
Visit July 2017 - a wonderful beach BUT incredibly busy at weekends with locals, which is fair enough really! Can be hard to find a spot to sit. There are cafes and toilets at the far end (west) of the beach. Parking can be difficult too. The sea is calm enough most of the time to swim with plenty of fish around the rockier sides of the bay. It's possible to swim quite far out safely.
Good, but there are many good beaches less well known
Great beach, lot of people But i guess Thats What you Get when you have a Nice beach.
Beautyfull beach bar 🎖
Nice beach, but crowded.
All QuestionsSpiaggia mugoni
Find places near Spiaggia Mugoni, Alghero
Agriturismo porticciolo Località Porticciolo Alghero2.469 km away
Agriturismo L'Arcobaleno Regione Guardia Grande 662.717 km away
- Nautica C.A.P.I.
- Società Gestione Aereoporti Algheresi - So.Ge.Al
- Aeroporto Di Alghero Fertilia SPA
- Spiga Trudu Luigi
- Campeggio Calik
- Associazione Italiana Alberghi Per La Gioventù
- Bowling Alghero
- Azienda Parco Di Porto Conte
- Area Marina Protetta Capo Caccia - Isola Piana
- Ferrovie Della Sardegna Gestione Governativa - Alghero
- Autocarrozzeria Di Malin Marco