Events and Festivals in Alibag
- Ganesh Chaturthi: True to the culture of Maharashtra, Ganesh Chaturthi is the most celebrated festivals of Alibag. Celebrated in the month of August or September, this festival goes on for 10 days and envelops the whole of town in a festive vigour.
- Pola: Pola is the rural festival of Alibag that is celebrated in the first week of August. Dedicated to worshipping of bull, this event is celebrated by decorating bulls and the process of starting ploughing and sowing the fields the very next day after the celebration.
- Nag Panchami: Taking place in the second week of August, this religious festival is celebrated by offering milk and honey to the Snake God, Shesh Nag.
Trip plans for Alibag
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Alibag
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Alibag
- Events & Festivals in Korlai
- Events & Festivals in Uran
- Events & Festivals in Pen
- Events & Festivals in Colaba
- Events & Festivals in Nagothane
- Events & Festivals in Roha