How to Reach Alibag - The Easiest Way to Reach Alibag
- By boat: There are ferries and catamarans available from the Gateway of India, Mumbai. Sitting in your ferries can be one of the best ways you can enjoy the glory of the sea and the shimmering water. However, do keep in mind that this service is suspended during the rains, i.e. May-October.
- By bus: Private as well as MSRTC buses will conveniently take you to Alibag from most parts of Maharashtra.
- By car: From Goa, Mumbai, Pune or other parts of Maharashtra, you can take up taxis or car to reach Alibag.
- By train:The nearest Central Railway stations are - Panvel, 85 km away and Roha, 50 kilometer away, from where you can take a taxi.
- By Bike: Bikes are easily available on rent in Alibag. Exploring this small town on your bike will be the best way to enjoy it.
- By Rented Car: Cars are also easily available on rent.
- By Auto: The cheapest and the easiest way to get around Alibag is to take up autos that are available everywhere in the town.
Are you looking for a Alibag travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Alibag from Nearby Cities
|Mumbai to Alibag||13.65 km||13 mins|
|Andheri to Alibag||14.91 km||14 mins|
|Navi mumbai to Alibag||20.86 km||20 mins|
|Palghar to Alibag||36.28 km||36 mins|
|Pune to Alibag||108.92 km||1 hour 48 mins|
|Chakan to Alibag||109.59 km||1 hour 49 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Alibag
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Khandala
- How to reach Matheran
- How to reach Lonavala
- How to reach Pune
- How to reach Mahabaleshwar
- How to reach Nasik
- How to reach Daman
- How to reach Shirdi
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Jaipur