Korlai Fort188 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Korlai village, Alibaug402202, Alibag, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Fort
This is one of the most unique forts in India. It was built by the Portuguese almost 600 years back. It is situated on an island, in the town of Korlai. Although now the fort itself is mostly in ruins, the view of the beach and sea is breath-taking from up here. The climb to the fort is steep. Those are adventurous will love this trek that leads to the fort. The place is not very crowdedand is therefore a perfect destination for those who are seeking calm and peace.
- The Lighthouse
- The Church
- The Temple
- Old inscriptions on the doorways
- The scenic view of the sea
Korlai Fort Travel Tips
- The climb is very steep.
- Carry your own water bottles and snacks.
- Avoid visiting in the monsoon.
Entrance Ticket Details For Korlai Fort
- Rs.50 to reach the top of the lighthouse.
Korlai Fort Hours
- Please enquire before visit.
How to Reach Korlai Fort
- Hire a taxi from Alibaug.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alibag before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alibag and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Korlai Fort Address: Korlai village, Alibaug402202, Alibag, India
- Korlai Fort Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Korlai Fort(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Korlai Fort: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
23.62% of people who visit Alibag include Korlai Fort in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
33.33% of people start their Korlai Fort visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Korlai Fort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Korlai Fort
People normally club together Kanakeshwar Forest and Nagaon Beach while planning their visit to Korlai Fort.
Korlai Fort Reviews & Ratings
Can we do a pre wedding hereAnswer Report Abuse