Mandwa Beach87 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mandwa Village, Alibag, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport
This is one of the most popular beaches and a lot of credit goes to Bollywood Superstar Amitabh Bacchan’s film- Agneepath, in which the island is an important plot point. This beach is a lively place. There are loads of businesses that have opened up along the coastline, especially the many shops that will help you take some vacation souvenirs home. While the children can play safely, as the water is shallow, the adults can lie down on the sand and enjoy the sea breeze. Highlights include:
- Water Sports
- The Gateway of India Jetty Ride.
Mandwa Beach Travel Tips
- Bargain with the water sports sellers to get a reasonable deal.
- On weekends this place is very crowded.
How to Reach Mandwa Beach
- Hire a taxi from Alibag.
- A jetty from gateway of India.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alibag before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alibag and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mandwa Beach Address: Mandwa Village, Alibag, India
- Mandwa Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mandwa Beach(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mandwa Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.93% of people who visit Alibag include Mandwa Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42.86% of people start their Mandwa Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mandwa Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mandwa Beach
People normally club together Kanakeshwar and Karnala Bird Sanctuary while planning their visit to Mandwa Beach.