Nagaon Beach, Alibag
About Nagaon Beach, Alibag
Nagaon Beach, Alibag - Address
Address: Nagaon Village, Alibag, Maharashtra, India
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Beach, Waterfront, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It is the best beach to enjoy water sports in Maharashtra. You can enjoy variety of them, like water scooter, parasailing, banana boat ride, speed boating and many more. The beach also offers ample number of beach resorts and private bungalows wherein one can catch the magnificent view of the horizon over a delicious meal. The atmosphere is very lively on weekends. Kids will have a good time playing in the water. It is a perfect family getaway.
Following are the highlights:
- Cypress grove
- Betel and Suru trees
- Maharashtrian food like bhaji, bhakri and fish.
Nagaon Beach Information
- Carry a sun screen as it really gets hot in the afternoon.
- The best time to visit the beach is early in the morning, when you can soak yourself in the water and see the sunrise.
- An overnight stay at the beach is required if you want to spend your holiday properly.
How To reach Nagaon Beach by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi till Nagaon Village.
- Take a bus to Nagaon village.
- Take a Jetty to Alibag from Gateway and then take a shuttle to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alibag before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alibag and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nagaon Beach, Alibag Reviews - Write a Review
Long stretch of beach (black sand, however!) Pleasantly crowd-free. Fairly clean. Multiple basic-but-inexpensive residential options.
Scenic Place with natural shade by the dense Trees.
Mostly empty, clean and vast a must visit
Excellent beach nice place
There is more secluded beach just before the main beach which is quieter and a little cleaner than the primary beach. Waters are murky and sand is dark brown. No changing rooms or lockers or even dustbins. Availability of rooms or hotels is a good thing.