It is the best beach to enjoy water sports in Maharashtra. You can enjoy variety of them, like water scooter, parasailing, banana boat ride, speed boating and many more. The beach also offers ample number of beach resorts and private bungalows wherein one can catch the magnificent view of the horizon over a delicious meal. The atmosphere is very lively on weekends. Kids will have a good time playing in the water. It is a perfect family getaway.
Following are the highlights:
- Cypress grove
- Betel and Suru trees
- Maharashtrian food like bhaji, bhakri and fish.
Nagaon Beach Travel Tips
- Carry a sun screen as it really gets hot in the afternoon.
- The best time to visit the beach is early in the morning, when you can soak yourself in the water and see the sunrise.
- An overnight stay at the beach is required if you want to spend your holiday properly.
How to Reach Nagaon Beach
- Hire a taxi till Nagaon Village.
- Take a bus to Nagaon village.
- Take a Jetty to Alibag from Gateway and then take a shuttle to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alibag before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alibag and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.54% of people who visit Alibag include Nagaon Beach in their plan
42.47% of people start their Nagaon Beach visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Nagaon Beach
90.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nagaon Beach