Guadalest Valley, Alicante
About Guadalest Valley, Alicante
Guadalest Valley, Alicante - Address
Address: Guadalest, Spain
Time Required: 05:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Situated around an hour’s drive from Alicante, Guadalest is a small village in a valley. However, inspite of its small size, it is one of Spain’s most popular tourist destinations. It was declared a Historic-Artistic monument in the year 1974. Guadalest is known for its castle, which dominates the village’s skyline. There are also numerous museums, namely the Museum of Ribera Girona, Museum of doll houses, Ethnological Museum of the Valley of Guadales and the Museum of Miniatures of Manuel Ussa. Usually, people plan a one day excursion of the Guadalest valley while touring Alicante.
Guadalest Valley Information
- During main tourist season, the streets of the village tend to get crowded.
Guadalest Valley Opening and Closing Hours
- Cafes and restaurants usually open by 8:00 am.
- Museums generally open by 10:00 am.
How To reach Guadalest Valley by Public Transport
- Guadalest Valley bus stop
- Hiring a car is recommended.
Restaurants Near Guadalest Valley
- Cafe - bar Les Penyes
- María Luz
- Restaurante L' Hort
- Restaurante la Plaza
- Gelatería Amarena ice cream
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alicante before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alicante and book an accommodation of your choice.
Guadalest Valley, Alicante Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Cemex Alicante
- Raco Hoguera Florida Portazgo
- Arenales Playa
- Alicante Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Alicante
- What to See in 48 Hours in Alicante
- What to See in 72 Hours in Alicante
- How to Spend 5 Days in Alicante
- How to Spend 6 Days in Alicante
- How to Spend 7 Days in Alicante