How to Reach Alicante
The Easiest Way to Reach Alicante
HOW TO GET TO ALICANTE
- By Air: Flights to Alicante disembark at the Alicante Airport aka L'Altet Airport. Just outside the airport is the city bus stop from where you can hop on a bus and traverse to the city centre.
- By Train: RENFE Train system has frequent trains that link cities such as Madrid and Barcelona to Alicante. Suburban trains connect Alicnate to nearby towns.
- By Boat: Ferries connect Alicante to Ibiza, Oran, Palma de Mallorca and Alger.
- By Tram: A tram runs in loop around the province of Alicante.
- By Bus: Alicante is connected to Valencia, Granada and Barcelona by bus.
HOW TO GET AROUND ALICANTE
- By Walking: If you are staying in the old part of the town then most of the attractions are with walking distance.
- By Bus: Busses in Alicante run from 6.30 a.m. to 11 p.m. However, the bus stops are too few too far.
- By Car: Renting a car and exploring the city is the best way to travel.
- By Taxi: Taxis traverse throughout the city and the rates are regulated.
- By Tram: Trams run on a loop within the province and connect some of the tourist attractions of the city.
Modes of Transportation in Alicante
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Alicante. The most preferred mode of transport in Alicante is Walking.
Average distance: 1 km Average time: 25 min
Walking 100%Walking 25 min Overall average time for 1 kms 25 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- How To Reach Cartagena
- How To Reach Minorca
- How To Reach Ourense
- How To Reach Bunol
- How To Reach Valencia
- How To Reach Logrono
- How To Reach Torremolinos
- How To Reach Santillana Del Mar
- How To Reach Gran Canaria
- Cities Near Alicante
- How To Reach Barcelona
- How To Reach Madrid
- How To Reach Seville
- How To Reach Malaga
- How To Reach Toledo
- How To Reach Jerez
- How To Reach Santiago De Compostela
- How To Reach Salamanca
- How To Reach Cadiz
- How To Reach San Sebastian