How to Reach Alicante
HOW TO GET TO ALICANTE
- By Air: Flights to Alicante disembark at the Alicante Airport aka L'Altet Airport. Just outside the airport is the city bus stop from where you can hop on a bus and traverse to the city centre.
- By Train: RENFE Train system has frequent trains that link cities such as Madrid and Barcelona to Alicante. Suburban trains connect Alicnate to nearby towns.
- By Boat: Ferries connect Alicante to Ibiza, Oran, Palma de Mallorca and Alger.
- By Tram: A tram runs in loop around the province of Alicante.
- By Bus: Alicante is connected to Valencia, Granada and Barcelona by bus.
HOW TO GET AROUND ALICANTE
- By Walking: If you are staying in the old part of the town then most of the attractions are with walking distance.
- By Bus: Busses in Alicante run from 6.30 a.m. to 11 p.m. However, the bus stops are too few too far.
- By Car: Renting a car and exploring the city is the best way to travel.
- By Taxi: Taxis traverse throughout the city and the rates are regulated.
- By Tram: Trams run on a loop within the province and connect some of the tourist attractions of the city.