Isla De Tabarca, Alicante
About Isla De Tabarca, Alicante
Isla De Tabarca, Alicante - Address
Address: Isla de Tabaraca, Alicante, Spain
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Island, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Tabarca is a small island located opposite the city of Alicante and is the only inhabited island in the Region of Valencia. Rather than an island, it is a small archipelago that comprises the islets of La Cantera, La Galera, La Nao as well as the Isla de Tabarca itself. It is approximately 1,800 metres long and 400 metres wide. Tabarca is also a protected marine reserve. Keep aside an entire day to explore this culturally alive and vibrant island.
Isla De Tabarca Ticket Prices
- Ferry tickets cost approximately €19
Isla De Tabarca Opening and Closing Hours
- Ferries generally leave the port of Alicante by 11 a.m.
- Ferries generally leave Tabaraca by 4.30 p.m.
How To reach Isla De Tabarca by Public Transport
- Port of Alicante
Restaurants Near Isla De Tabarca
- Restaurante la Almadraba
- Restaurante nou collonet
- Small cafes and restaurants present on the island
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alicante before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alicante and book an accommodation of your choice.
Isla De Tabarca, Alicante Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hostal Milan
- Casco Antiguo
- Playa De San Juan
- Elx Parc
- S. I. Concatedral De San Nicolàs De Bari
- Platja Del Postiguet
- Passeig Esplanada D'espanya
- Alicante Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Alicante
- What to See in 48 Hours in Alicante
- What to See in 72 Hours in Alicante
- How to Spend 5 Days in Alicante
- How to Spend 6 Days in Alicante
- How to Spend 7 Days in Alicante