Anzac Hill333 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Address: Wills Terrace, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-889500500
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, War Memorial, Family And Kids, Hill
For one of the best views of Alice Springs, walk up Anzac Hill for a spectacular 360 degrees panorama. You could also drive up there if you don’t feel like stretching your legs. On top of the hill lies a war memorial erected to honor all those who laid their lives down during World War One. Plaques behind the memorial name all the men and women who lost their lives in battles and conflicts. To get the best experience out of the visit, watch either the sunrise or the sunset from Anzac Hill.
How to Reach Anzac Hill
- Wills Terrace
- Stuart Highway
- Crackers' Lounge (Australian food served)
- Todd Tavern (Australian food served)
- Page 27 Cafe (breakfast/brunch recommended)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alice Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alice Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.88% of people who visit Alice Springs include Anzac Hill in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.67% of people start their Anzac Hill visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Anzac Hill
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anzac Hill