Anzac Hill, Alice SpringsCurrently Open
- Address: Address: Wills Terrace, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-889500500
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, War Memorial, Family And Kids, Hill
About Anzac Hill, Alice Springs
For one of the best views of Alice Springs, walk up Anzac Hill for a spectacular 360 degrees panorama. You could also drive up there if you don’t feel like stretching your legs. On top of the hill lies a war memorial erected to honor all those who laid their lives down during World War One. Plaques behind the memorial name all the men and women who lost their lives in battles and conflicts. To get the best experience out of the visit, watch either the sunrise or the sunset from Anzac Hill.
How To reach Anzac Hill by Public Transport
- Wills Terrace
- Stuart Highway
Restaurants Near Anzac Hill
- Crackers' Lounge (Australian food served)
- Todd Tavern (Australian food served)
- Page 27 Cafe (breakfast/brunch recommended)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alice Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alice Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
Anzac Hill, Alice Springs Reviews
A fantastic landmark in Alice Springs and a great place to look over the whole area and take some amazing photos.
A great tribute to the soldiers of all the wars in which Australia fought. Respect. Also a place for an early morning walk - the scenery is great when you reach the top.
Anzac Hill is a great place to view over Alice Springs Township, also War Memorial, which is visited by many tourists
Perfect place for sunset . Not too much walking as well.
Good view looking over Town centre. Must see
All Questionsanzac hill
- Attractions near Anzac Hill
- Sounds Of Starlight
- Old Ghan Heritage Railway And Museum
- Mount Gillen
- Araluen Arts Centre
- Central Australia Aviation Museum
- National Pioneer Womens Hall Of Fame
- Todd Tavern
- Aboriginal Australia Culture Centre
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery And Cultural Museum
- Adelaide House
- Alice Springs Tourist Information Centre
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Alice Springs
- Emu Run Experience