How to Reach Alice Springs - The Easiest Way to Reach Alice Springs
- If you’re an international traveler, there aren’t any flights that land directly at Alice Springs. You would be required to change flights at one of the major cities like Adelaide, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth or Sydney.
- If you’re looking to road trip, know that it’s a long ride. From Darwin and Adelaide, Alice Springs is 17 and 18 hours away respectively.
- There are Greyhound bus services that stop at Alice Springs and run from the north and south. Check their website to book tickets.
- One of the best ways to see Alice Springs would be through the hop-on/hop-off bus called the Alice Wanderer. It stops at all the major tourist attractions where you could get off, explore the area on foot and get aboard the bus to the next tourist stop.
- Other alternatives include renting a bicycle or a car, or hailing down a taxi.
Are you looking for a Alice Springs travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Alice Springs from Nearby Cities
|Darwin to Alice Springs||905.08 km||15 hours 5 mins|
|Winnellie to Alice Springs||906.68 km||15 hours 6 mins|
|Adelaide to Alice Springs||1041.88 km||17 hours 21 mins|
|Lonsdale to Alice Springs||1048.46 km||17 hours 28 mins|
|Caroline springs to Alice Springs||1685.95 km||28 hours 5 mins|
|Melbourne to Alice Springs||1709.32 km||28 hours 29 mins|
|Mill park to Alice Springs||1709.37 km||28 hours 29 mins|
|Camberwell to Alice Springs||1720.05 km||28 hours 40 mins|
|Hampton to Alice Springs||1720.36 km||28 hours 40 mins|
|Parkdale to Alice Springs||1729.37 km||28 hours 49 mins|