How to Reach Alice Springs, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach Alice Springs
- If you’re an international traveler, there aren’t any flights that land directly at Alice Springs. You would be required to change flights at one of the major cities like Adelaide, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth or Sydney.
- If you’re looking to road trip, know that it’s a long ride. From Darwin and Adelaide, Alice Springs is 17 and 18 hours away respectively.
- There are Greyhound bus services that stop at Alice Springs and run from the north and south. Check their website to book tickets.
- One of the best ways to see Alice Springs would be through the hop-on/hop-off bus called the Alice Wanderer. It stops at all the major tourist attractions where you could get off, explore the area on foot and get aboard the bus to the next tourist stop.
- Other alternatives include renting a bicycle or a car, or hailing down a taxi.
Are you looking for a Alice Springs travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Alice Springs
- How to reach Ciccone
- How to reach Namatjira
- How to reach Australia
- How to reach Imanpa
- How to reach Ghan
- How to reach Sandover
- How to reach Anatye
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Surfers Paradise