The Sounds of Starlight is a theatre in Alice Springs that houses startling performances, modern theatre, art gallery and a gift shop. The theatre was started by Andrew Langford, who is a popular exponent and interpreter of the didgeridoo, in 1996. If you enjoy theatre and music and live performances are you thing, do visit the Sounds of Starlight to experience how good music could get.
Sounds Of Starlight Travel Tips
- Given timings will differ with show timings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sounds Of Starlight
- Show Only: Adults- $30; Kids- $25; Family (2 adults, 2 kids)- $90.
- Dinner & Show: Adults- $85; Kids- $75; Family (2 adults, 2 kids)- $285.
Sounds Of Starlight Hours
- Depends on show performances.
How to Reach Sounds Of Starlight
- Train: Alice Springs Train Station
- MacDonnell Train Station
- Bus: Alice Springs Airport Shuttle
- Post office bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alice Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alice Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.65% of people who visit Alice Springs include Sounds Of Starlight in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
60% of people start their Sounds Of Starlight visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Sounds Of Starlight
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sounds Of Starlight