Sounds Of StarlightCurrently Closed
- Address: 40 Todd Street, Alice Springs NT 0870, Australia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-889530826
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Cinema, Concert, Family And Kids
Sounds Of Starlight - Review
The Sounds of Starlight is a theatre in Alice Springs that houses startling performances, modern theatre, art gallery and a gift shop. The theatre was started by Andrew Langford, who is a popular exponent and interpreter of the didgeridoo, in 1996. If you enjoy theatre and music and live performances are you thing, do visit the Sounds of Starlight to experience how good music could get.
Sounds Of Starlight Information
- Given timings will differ with show timings.
Sounds Of Starlight Ticket Prices
- Show Only: Adults- $30; Kids- $25; Family (2 adults, 2 kids)- $90.
- Dinner & Show: Adults- $85; Kids- $75; Family (2 adults, 2 kids)- $285.
Sounds Of Starlight Opening and Closing Hours
- Depends on show performances.
How To reach Sounds Of Starlight by Public Transport
- Train: Alice Springs Train Station
- MacDonnell Train Station
- Bus: Alice Springs Airport Shuttle
- Post office bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Alice Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alice Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sounds Of Starlight
72.07% of people who visit Alice Springs include Sounds Of Starlight in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
76.68% of people start their Sounds Of Starlight visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Sounds Of Starlight
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sounds Of Starlight
Sounds Of Starlight Map
Sounds Of Starlight Trips
Sounds Of Starlight, Alice Springs Reviews
Je n'ai pas eu la chance d'assister au spectacle, par contre j'ai eu le plaisir d'y recevoir mon premier cours de didgeridoo. La personne qui nous a accueillit a fait preuve de patience et de tolérances face à nos tentatives mélomanes. Elle nous a expliqué l'histoire de l'instrument et essayé tant bien que mal de nous aider à sortir du son. Une jolie expérience, je vous la recommande.