The Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Address: Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
- Phone: +61-889530127
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids
The Kangaroo Sanctuary stretches over a 90 acre piece of land that is home to about 25 Kangaroos. The sanctuary is well maintained and gives its tourists an opportunity to enjoy a stroll amidst the national animal of Australia. The experience you get at the kangaroo sanctuary is sure to blow your mind.
The Kangaroo Sanctuary Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available to the sanctuary.
- Wear closed shoes to walk around the sanctuary.
- The weather is pretty hot, wear a hat and carry sunscreen.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Guided tour: $85 (inclusive of transfers from the hotel.)
How to Reach The Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Train: Alice Springs Train Station
- Bus: Alice Springs Airport Shuttle
- Larapinta Drive
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Alice Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Alice Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
62.17% of people who visit Alice Springs include The Kangaroo Sanctuary in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
72.73% of people start their The Kangaroo Sanctuary visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Kangaroo Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Kangaroo Sanctuary